1. Soap down the exterior around the engine compartment.
This is a precaution in the case on a hot sunny day - you don't want Super Citrus to dry on your painted finish. There is usually enough soap left over on the brush in a self-serve car wash to do the job.
2. Lift the hood.
2. Facing the front of the car, set the
Jax Wax Super Citrus sprayer to "Stream" and start spraying the product side to side working from the farthest point to the nearest.
The reason you want to start at the farthest point and work towards you, is that if any product dribbles from the sprayer you are utilizing it. Take care to cover the area completely.
3. Repeat the process in step 2 facing the driver side of the car.
4. Repeat the process in step 2 facing the passenger side of the car.
The reason that you spray from all 3 sides is to completely cover all nooks and crannies in the engine compartment.
6. Spray off the entire engine and compartment with a pressure washer.
7. Shut the hood and rinse off any residue from the exterior finish of the car, including windshield, grill and fenders,
8. Open the hood. With the sprayer set to "Stream" liberally coat the engine compartment with Jax Wax Shine All.
It will appear to be all white and "milky". Don't be concerned - you aren't making a mess! It will dissipate, and produce a nice even coat and dry in the next step!
9. Let the product sit for 5 minutes, then wipe off the excess product.
10. Stop and open the hood and marvel at your clean and freshly detailed engine compartment!
Works well on a "warm" engine.